You are on the starting line of a project faced with the platform of information. We need you to search in places where no man has gone before. You need to dig deep and deeper, and pull out the gold - market trends, statistics, future developments - and present it in a way so we all understand. Keep us informed! Do you want to make a difference? Join us!
What are we looking for?
You have to like the chaos that comes together with innovation, and be able to work in such an environment. Next to this, fluency in English is preferable since our team is international due to the constant contact with the headquarters in Prague. Speaking one or more of these: Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and/or experience in the Nordic markets as a researcher is a prerequisite. Strong communication, a can‑do attitude together with creative and proactive thinking are all musts. Furthermore, experience in aggregating and presenting information is required.
What will you be doing?
- Support the ideation process and help idea development from the information perspective
- Gather and crunch data for understanding end customers - how they are and what they think ...
- Learn and explain the markets in which the customers will act
- Identify relevant competition and potential challenges
- Coordinate research, panels and interview activities, working closely with the product specialist and projet lead in the project
- You will significantly contribute to a successful lay out for a good project
- Speaking Norwegian and experience in the Nordic market is required for this role
Did we catch your attention? Send us a link to something you really like. May it be your website or a video showing off your passions. But Linkedin will also do the trick 🙂