Would you like to witness the origin of new startup projects that will be used by millions of households? Are you excited by the terms cloud computing, big data, IoT and smart/connected home? Do you want to cooperate with a team that is behind Apache Kafka? Furthermore, how about cooperation with the Google IoT team? Or would you rather release a brand new Microsoft product on the market? Then keep reading…
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Devops engineer to fit in one of our teams which are working on innovative projects for a big energy company. You will be responsible for building, integrating, scaling and automatization of a new cloud platform where data from innovative projects are being analyzed. Or you can take part in development of one of those products.
What should you have?
- Experience with HDInsight and Azure Data Lake is an advantage
- Interest in Streamsets, Kubernetes, Mesos, Apache Kafka, Hadoop/Spark, Cassandra and ElasticSearch
- Experience with microservices development
- Experience with building and management of cloud platform for big data analysis
- Experience in one of those programming languages: Scala, Java, Go, Python
- Experience with modern log management systems
Did we catch your attention? Send us a link to something you’re proud of. May it be your Website or Github. Linkedin will also do the trick 🙂